Here is the order in that an SAP UI5 application executes. The list shows in what order the application invokes each code. In bold are the respective application files of the execution steps.
Here is the lifecycle of a controller in SAP UI5.
And here is the lifecycle of a control in SAP UI5.
- start of the application (index.html)
- load UI5 resources
- index’s bootstrap loads component (component.js)
- component loads descriptor (manifest.json)
- component creates models defined in the descriptor
- execute component’s init function
- component’s init function executes parent UIComponent’s init function
- parent UIComponent’s init function creates manifest’s router
- parent UIComponent’s init function creates manifest’s root view (view1.view.*)
- root view creates root control
- component’s init function initializes router
- router create other necessary views
- each view loads corresponding controller (view1.controller.*)
- each controller executes init function
- router places views in root control
- models are available in the views
- evaluate view’s bindings
- retrieve model data